Stakeholders' Day 2017
Monica Locatelli talks about cost and data sharing.
Helsinki: 12th Stakeholders' Day Conference on 4 and 5 April 2017.
The main focus of the event is preparing for the final REACH registration deadline on 31 May 2018. One year to the deadline, the conference offers registrants, in particular SMEs, the most up-to-date advice, guidance and case studies to help them register successfully.
On 4 April, training sessions on ECHA's IT tools and one-to-one sessions with experts will be organized.
On 5 April, the plenary session will cover three main topics: Road to REACH 2018, Case studies for successful registration and Using chemicals safer in Europe. Monica Locatelli will talk about Cost and data sharing.
4 April 2017
Full day of IT tool training covering REACH-IT, IUCLID, Chesar, QSAR Toolbox, new cloud service for SMEs and a workshop for beginners 'From zero to registration'.
5 April 2017
9:00-11:00 - Road to REACH 2018
- Opening - Geert Dancet, ECHA
- REACH 2018 issues and solutions - Christel Musset, ECHA
- Missing data? How to fulfil your information requirements - Laurence Hoffstadt, ECHA
- Classify your substance correctly - Fabrice Broeckaert, ECHA
- Avoid dossier failure: tips from ECHA - Mercedes Viñas, ECHA
11:30-13:15 - Case studies for successful registration
- Case study: Substance identity - Mike Penman, Penman Consulting
- Case study: Applying alternative methods - Wera Teubner, BASF Schweiz AG
- Case study: Cost and data sharing - Monica Locatelli, REACH Mastery
- Case study: Non-EU manufacturers - Rudolf Staab, Only Representative Organisation
14:30-17:00 - Using chemicals safer in Europe
- Improving supply chain communication: now to 2020 - Jack de Bruijn, ECHA
- How use maps help improve supply chain communication - speaker tbc
- Tips and tools for registrants - speaker tbc
- Chemical safety report as company asset - Mike Rasenberg, ECHA
- Closing remarks - Jukka Malm, ECHA
17:00-18:30 - Networking with ECHA staff
Participation is free of charge. The event will be web-streamed live and participants will be able to send questions remotely.
Registeration: registration will close on 15 March 2017. Places are limited.
Target audience: the event is open to all but is particularly useful for those involved in REACH and CLP, industry associations, companies, public bodies, NGOs, representatives of countries outside the EU and the media.
Language: the language of the meeting is English.
Place: Venue European Chemicals Agency, Annankatu 18 - 00120 Helsinki Finland